1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A `` cookie'' is a small text file that a website stores in the user's browser, making it easier to navigate through a website and essential to the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyze user habits and behaviors to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor. Cookies can be cataloged as follows:
According to the entity that manages it (Holder):
- Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
• Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as videos stored on YouTube.
Depending on how long they remain active (Duration):
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so that none are recorded in the local memory of your device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
• Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local memory of your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose (Purpose):
• Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc. .• Analysis
cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To this end, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can find out about your surfing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your surfing profile.
2. WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND WITH WHAT
PURPOSESBelow are the cookies used by this website together with the purpose and duration of each of them:
• Own cookies: they are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know the most visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus improve the web portal through.
- Social network cookies: are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and to be able to interact through your profile through the installed APIs.
Specifically, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below we show you through links the way to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-? redirectlocale=en-us& redirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411? locale=en_EN
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
However, if you wish to block Google's analytic cookies, a plug-in can be installed on your browser by following the instructions below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, with respect to third party add-ons (such as Google Inc. services) used on our website, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider for further information. The links are: